JCS 0.00% 2.6¢ jcurve solutions ltd

Lots of emotion there buddy and obviously a touchy subject for...

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Lots of emotion there buddy and obviously a touchy subject for you, ex employee?, ex lover? Ex friend? I think we understand where you’re coming from in general.
    The company not perfect and I’m certainly on the fence when it comes to their performance and capabilities and have stated it on a number of occasions mainly with facts and many others have here too.
    It is a penny dreadful and maybe your expectations are maybe a bit high or emotions too low? If it was perfect then it wouldn’t be sitting at the current SP which is a fare price considering who they are and what they actually are currently achieving
    ( as they change focus constantly).

They talk a good story to themselves and believe everyone else believes it too.

If you want to bring it down then do something more productive instead of posting your emotional fill rants on an internet forum as you’re not telling anyone things we don’t know or understand already.

Gravy train is correct and obvious for years but who’s going to stop them with being the main share holders? Not you trying to convince small timers on a forum that already know. It’s their company, other shareholders are just feeding off the scraps.

The headwinds were real and still are until the new business model of “Growth” buys its way to better profit (not revenue) With the likes of the lastest acquisitions making them look half decent on paper with their profits. It’s the only thing that will get them out of the stagnation they have been in for years.

Tell us how you really feel!
    Last edited by CaymanCeltic: 15/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JCS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.537M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119730 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 144345 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JCS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.