SFG 50.0% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Ann: 2021 Annual General Meeting Presentation, page-5

1. 1,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148

I liked the way MM didn't try to " guild the Lilly" at today's meeting. Some of the key take away's for me were:

1. Construction work on Legune continued up to Xmas which resulted in an astra 4-5 weeks of work.
    2. The above resulted in what MM regarded as " reasonable " progress......I took that as being " satisfactory ".
    3. SFG are fully committed to PSD and it's development.
    4. Funding could be a mix of debt and share issue ( cap raise ) but this has not been decided and will be reported at the end of Feb after the review is completed.
    5. Covid and border closures were the main obstacle to progress on PSD and these were out of the companies control.
    6. The visual picture's were encouraging and Canstruct have achieved good progress.
    7. The demand for prawns is strong and with almost the entire inventory of Crystal Bay prawns depleted. This bodes well for PSD , once it begins production.
    8. Nissui are an enthusiastic supporter of SFG and PSD and are assisting with global marketing and communication.

Overall, I didn't see any " land mines " .........there a is risk with everything in life and PSD is not going to be without it's challanges but there are some potential big positives for this project and that is why I invest in the sharemarket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $8.478K 3.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 27411056 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1186210 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.