SFG 50.0% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Ann: 2021 Annual General Meeting Presentation, page-9

1. 980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Yellowfin, I believe you have all the dot points down pat, My first impression of MM was good, as you stated no Gilding the lilly, if anything he played down his report to simple facts that were actual and could be checked out easily, particularly the photos of the ponds which we saw posted here via the satellite photos.

The impact of Covid certainly presented some problems at the Legun site but it seems to have been managed with minor disruptions thanks to the workers performing continually over extended periods. To me this agreement between workers and management demonstrates all parties are willing to negotiate, this indicates a good workplace.

Comments regarding a decline in market share were fair enough, more producers / competitors, we were told about intended cutback in production attribute to Covid concerns and also upgrades to the ponds layout in Queensland (which now produce an increase in production per pond.

during the question session we saw a grouping together of several questions on a similar subject,financing, and while not providing any details, they are in discussions and NAIF involvement was asked about, I understood the answer to indicate that discussions were ongoing.
    My take away feeling was positive and i believe that when the review is released we will have new timelines and some financial indication.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $8.478K 3.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 27411056 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1186210 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.