BLD 0.00% $5.83 boral limited.

That's one solution, depends if you think that's best use for...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    That's one solution, depends if you think that's best use for your investment money. I'm still more of a hold on BLD right now, waiting to see how KS turns the company around before I'd consider buying more of this vs other opportunities, but that's a personal decision for each of us to make.

I think there's opportunity for BLD to improve, but need more clarity before I can value that. The US Fly ash is one value (~US$1-1.25B from media reports) and then how to unlock value from their land bank (i.e. keep selling old quarries as tips or to development, or is a REIT sale and lease back an opportunity???) . But really I want to see Kerry aggressively strip out unnecessary cost. Last 2 years BLD's SG&A has been 95% of revenue, vs longer term of 91% and I'd want them to do better still to make this a sustainable company, combine that with reduced interest expenses could do more for the share price of a stripped down BLD then anything else. If KS can do that right together with good capital management then I'll be interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.