PAR 2.13% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I seemed to have sparked a raw nerve with some contributors on...

1. 9,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249
    I seemed to have sparked a raw nerve with some contributors on this thread. Not sure which of my observations have triggered such a response or why it's actually warranted. My view remains positive long term but that doesn't preclude me wanting to see the Audit and Risk Committee do their job properly via (1) requesting PR set a date or milestone to bring in a independent Chair and (2) articulate KPI hurdles for awarding script. Insto investors (of which I'm one in my day to day) are increasingly playing an activist role particularly when the identify weak corporate governance. This is the point I'm trying to make above. My feel here is that PR is struggling to let go of the reins until he has at least delivered on a major milestone.

In terms of my position disclosure - BUY - the current share price isn't driving my behaviour, rather I'm taking advantage of it at present as I feel the current narrative driving the price (further delays, incorrect IND submission assumptions etc) will turn positive into a non-stop feedback loop once IND is finally given the green light.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ $59.12K 256.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 34093 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 48572 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.