PAR 1.96% 26.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

so patents for BML are there related to OA, that will tighten up...

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    so patents for BML are there related to OA, that will tighten up the market, the Bene agreement...another hurdle for competitors.....at least in the USA where it will be an overwhelming ace in the hole, either way if it leaks a bit so be it - the market is enormous. Happy to take 10% of it and will make us all wealthy.

Back to the Pharma deals - they are just ambulance chasers following the money which is bottom up driven......I fall off a ladder at work.....My knees are killing me.......,so the conversation starts...... if this cure that is currently viewed by the establishment as alternative medicine passes P3 it will no longer be alternative, it will just be medicine and the market is huge. So.....logic would follow that Big pharma's will chase our ambulance for whatever scraps they can get if they think P3 will meet endpoints. Silly thing is most investors wont bother reading Mozz and others posts about the inevitability of passing P3 till its already been partnered and multiples of current SP. Have Pharma done some research ? I think so which is why there may be some deals ready to go waiting on P3 ?all imo

008- can't see how its related to patents, and I suggest TGA are interested in 008 not for its ability to create a new patent for a Biotech but to reinforce their own position that the drug is worthwhile to approve for public use.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $90.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $154.4K 596.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 68618 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 5263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.