PAR 1.96% 26.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I read, but don't tend to post, but I thought I would explain my...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I read, but don't tend to post, but I thought I would explain my opinion on why IPPS hasn't been repurposed before. It has really only been used for animal treatment in Australia. It has a great reputation here, but nowhere else. Most US vets have never heard of it- and I speak of that with great experience. We are a little pond and the use of it never caught on overseas. If you do a basic google of pentosan polysulphate use by vets in America, all you get are Australian sites (cartrophen, zydax, synovan, generic IPPS). I'm a vet and used it for 20 years and I love the stuff. It is def DMOAD. Recently someone stated that vets use it monthly, but it tends to be every 3-6 months as a top up injection following the initial course. Or some animals get a course of injections every year at the beginning of winter. As an end of life pain management treatment you may ramp it up to monthly/every 6 weeks. Recently (ish) someone posted about Adequan and horses in America, but it is polysulfated glycosaminoglycan which is not pentosan polysulphate. Legend seems to be similar stuff. There is some talk on some websites about the "nutraceutical pentosan"and the stuff they were using is called Pent Aussie. The discussion on one website says that it is 10 times more potent than Adequan/Legend. But it is off-label use still in America (as of 2017 and I can't find anything more recent. Anyway great work Mozz. You have a lot more patience than me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $90.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $133.0K 512.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 105408 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30386 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.