IBX 0.00% 7.0¢ imagion biosystems limited

Ann: 2021 Annual Report to Shareholders, page-28

1. 3,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    It's a biotech stupid.
    most biotech's never bring anything to market.
    this is a short time frame for what will become the most used cancer diagnostic/imaging system in the world.
    the problem is not the company or management, but the junk food mindset of very inexperienced investors or those that have been burnt in the past.
    I get 4-5/10 share trades investments right and I am a professional investor.
    I have worked with some companies in the mining & tech sector. Even the speedy mining companies are slow to change systems or branding and their approach to market.
    Bob has assembled a dynamic team that are going to expedite the IBX game plan.
    hey, I too was upset that the last announcement was employee incentive scheme.
    but when I stood back, i can see that get this out of the way before the juicy stuff is announced.
    We are in trials, we have fully become out of lockdown so nothing to hold us back.
    IBX is my number 1 holding, I'll add more as I can.
    if you're under water on this trade, like highdesrt said above, average down and get set, because when we get some results the move up on IBX will be explosive.
    one thing I have learnt the hard way......investing is a game, not a marriage.
    stay objective and subjective (ie watch your own mood swings)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.285M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $21 300

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8360 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 38 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.