ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Bob is a salesman ....... he has done a great job of selling a vision , selling a plan, and selling the potential of the future ...... Bob has made/supported some very poor Finacial decisions in relation to credit raises for anyone who has been in this stock for a number of years. Bob is not great at execution, just look at the way this clinical trial has been managed as an example. Bob is not a great and transparent communicator ...... lots of the same information released over and over again ..... with minor updates...... if he was transparent he would let everyone know how many patients have enrolled, how many have completed and timeframe of trial to finish . I'm saying all of this as I think IBX have a fascinating technology that if proves true then will change the world and lives of many. i still hold hope that this technology progresses ..... the longer Bob takes to do this though ,increases the risk that another organisation invent something that is a clear competitor and they get first to market ....so we all wait patiently , we know the tech is why we are here...... and we wait for Bob and team to progress.......I am critical of Bob because he is paid a lot of money , SH'er money and the above areas he really needs to improve ...... will he.... probably not based on his previous actions...... but I remain optimistic and hopeful . GLTAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.