IBX 2.86% 6.8¢ imagion biosystems limited

Ann: 2021 Annual Report to Shareholders, page-54

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779

Turtle, Ironically, I made my first IBX 'Buy' during May 2020 - Well and truly after that timeline that wasn't met in your video...
    And, I'm assuming many others here on Hotcopper also invested after May 2020 with the full knowledge that previous timelines
    weren't met - Why? because of the Co's potential to unlock value and because I've seen many other examples of timeline
    blowouts in this sector.

Nothing wrong with that if done with a clear view of risks as well as potential rewards. I believe there are only three outcomes
    here: 1) We complete our first-in-human trial with successful results; 2) We don't complete our first-in-human trials due
    to lack of patient recruitment numbers (extremely unlikely, IMO), or 3) Our technology fails. Different probabilities for each
    of the three outcomes...

However, I believe there is far more "chance of success" in completing our trial successfully during the first half of 2022
    then some (minority only) of the commentary here is suggesting. Not long to wait and hopefully, the Co's beliefs in the tech
    will be substantiated!
    Last edited by spikeup: 02/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $2.219M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.8¢ 6.2¢ $691 10.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8295 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.