SRL 1.23% 40.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

So nothing really new here, no update on finance, but i think...

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    So nothing really new here, no update on finance, but i think the most telling paragraph in the whole document is Sams closing statement

We have ambitious goals. And we realise we must do things differently if we are to succeed. I empathise with many shareholders who, at times, express to me their frustration with the pace of project development. However, we should never forget that we are doing something unique that requires us to keep our focus on the long-term. The market is coming to us and our attention should be on those things we can control. The world needs Sunrise’s metals and we can be confident that we have positioned the project to deliver them reliably and sustainably. If, like me, you believe the world is truly committed to decarbonising, it is hard to think of more strategic assets in the raw material supply chain than Sunrise. I thank all of our shareholders for your ongoing support, and the hard working members of the Sunrise Energy Metals Team as we seek to achieve our shared vision to empower the clean revolution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $36.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $414 1.023K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3669 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.