EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

wages is crazy, and Fry says there has been no concerns...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    wages is crazy, and Fry says there has been no concerns regarding executive remuneration packages from shareholders I think that's true statement! I think a lot of shareholders has raised that with management, the company will be using borrowed money by the end of this year if cost are not managed soon! US revenue was higher however the millions spent with marketing is almost one dollar spent to receive one dollar in revenue! that's not sustainable in the longer run! Marketing is important however the biggest spend must have been for the US market! I wonder how much of the marketing dollar is for the US market i would think the bulk 1.8 million in marketing for the US? And then looking at the revenue received from that spend I think the management obviously have no clue
    about marketing cost and what percentage should be appropriate, I think max 30 percent in the first year and not what they have paid! The company will not survive with these overheads for long if they are not severely controlled and every dollars spent is bringing in at least $3.00 in revenue if not they are throwing good dollars for appalling returns! My views not sure what other investors thinks! i will throw these shares in the bottom of my draw and I by a miracle they can turn this around good! however I am happy to risk the money I invested in EVE however I thought we would get some positive news not increased looses per share as we now have! DYOR and good luck to all investors I have written my investment off for the time being!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.