CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Good post 2iC
    I am well aware the GreenLeft ABC more usually is a fount of anti-mining articles - Looking down their page - the responses by both ministers are pathetic.
    And remember the Fed Gov has ultimate power over exports.
    Standing back - can I point out that the colossal increases in wealth enjoyed by Western societies since the industrial revolution have not been made by orgs such as NAIF printing money adding to Fed Gov debt that our children and grandchildren will be working to pay back.The colossal increases in wealth enjoyed by Western societies since the industrial revolution have been sparked by capitalists risking THEIR money investing in new ventures. Sermon over.

I should declare that my views sceptical of China investing here has been blighted by once being a long term NKP holder and having my assets skilfully vanished by a giant Sino group - legal struggles are ongoing to recover crumbs.
    The whole saga since 2013 & earlier deserves a book.So I would also warn SFX holders - count your fingers & toes.

I also think there is more Australia could do to reduce trade with China - what about encouraging a joint India/Oz steel making venture in a special economic zone somewhere in the Pilbara?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $112.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $15.55K 53.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30727 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 134672 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.