LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: 2021 Annual Report, page-31

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    He’s never been “shot for not spending money” as that has clearly never happened before!!

I expect him to manage the company prudently as any CEO should. At this frail point in the company’s history that means not having stupidly taken on debt in the first place, and getting to cash flow breakeven/slightly positive immediately which any chump could do (this is the market’s real problem with the stock, not low revenue growth).

The market screams at Karl “you cannot manage cashflow/expenses” hence we will sell your share price down to such a pathetic level that you cannot possibly raise equity. His response “I know exactly what I’m doing and I’m so confident I’m prepared to go into debt (risking potentially going into administration if things take a turn for the worse) to do it”.

He just has literally no understanding of how the market works, and he never will. This renders him dangerous and absolutely useless as the CEO of a listed company. Why do you think the share price is $0.12 FFS?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.