NXS 2.56% 20.0¢ next science limited

Ann: 2021 Annual Report, page-3

1. 4,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 772
    "· the activation of new arrangements with Zimmer where their 2600 sales force can sell
    XPERIENCETM and BactisureTM and provide a strong, well-connected channel to thousands of
    joint reconstruction surgeons across the US
    · further expansion of the Next Science direct sales team rounding out any coverage gaps and
    the Next Science marketing and science team leading the messaging and driving the clinical
    study activity across the US market
    · a series of product launches in Australia and New Zealand and then ASEAN"

Whole thing is very very positive. The data base showing infection ratios when using NSX product to prevent Versus the current post surgical infection rates will rapidly flow in to insurance reduction for hospitals and Doctors using XPERIENCETM and BactisureTM very quickly now.

Funny to note Exponential growth is a process such as One bacterium splits itself into two, each of which splits itself resulting in four, then eight, 16, 32, and so on. The rate of increase keeps increasing because it is proportional to the ever-increasing number of bacteria.
    Growth like this is about to occur and the phenomena of Exponential growth is certain when the huge costs, injury and death disparity of using or not using XPERIENCETM and BactisureTM in almost any surgical procedure.

Happily holding on for the ride as well as happily running my 4th marathon post using both XPERIENCETM and BactisureTM in surgery less than 2 years ago after a prior post surgical infection almost certainly delayed my recovery and significantly increased the medical costs to get me where I am today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $18.28K 91.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63059 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 17522 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.