IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

I sold out a couple of years ago, and stopped regular watching -...

1. 2,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    I sold out a couple of years ago, and stopped regular watching - came back to look at the updated DFS.

A 15.5% IRR is not all that compelling in my view - but the EXIM support seems to suggest that either Greenland or the resource itself are being viewed from a more strategic perspective rather than a purely ROI perspective.We live in an era where strategic competition between the West and China is heating up greatly, and access to strategic markets and resources will drive investment possibly more than pure economics.

I see that Yatchy is still banging away at the keyboard - hopefully a bit closer to scoring his big win.

Courtesy of my original investment in IBG, when Jonathan Downes was CEO, I now hold Galena Mining, which has a large lead resource (in Australia) - and it's share price has performed poorly in spite of now being fully funded to production, with construction 17% complete. It seems that Zinc and Lead are not exciting enough minerals to fire up prices, although one would think that this must change.

Not holding, but watching with more interest now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 18068614 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13488632 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.