EXR 6.67% 9.8¢ elixir energy limited

Ann: 2021 Drilling Program Completed, page-53

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3943/3943872-28ed73171cdb2fde0d54509d680970a5.jpg
    See snippet from the Pilot announcement on December 9th. We are still awaiting the required approvals from the Petroleum Regulator which I would think are a mere formality but no doubt take time. We are the first mover in this space and I'm sure those more qualified then us made the decision to run 1 first before venturing into 4 like some posters have suggested. I would much prefer the company flush out this process and get moving with the 1st rather than, for the sake of SH's, pump out all 4 and run into common occurring issues. @tui says it best when he says 'It don't come easy'.

While we perfect the process and first ever pilot plant in Mongolia, I would expect, as the company is, for it to continue it's rinse and repeat simplified method which landed us in this very position to lodge for a pilot plant in the first place. Neil has expressed his desire for 30 wells in 2022 to improve on the 20 for 2021. I personally don't mind if these wells are moving along in say March? I have little reason to believe the total target wouldn't be met. Refer to snippet below regarding the timing...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3943/3943915-f0e22d4b50f30773f90b97f132fd96bb.jpg

It sounds to me like the team are doing what any good business needs to do and are evaluating offers (which are now CLOSED) to ensure the shareholders hard spent cash in the SPP is best utilised. I'm happy for this to take as long as it needs to to flush out the best and most appropriate deal to keep EXR moving forward. I would think with more competition (JGH/TPD) poking around the area the prices and discussions may now be a little more intense.

In regards to todays share price action, I thought Christmas was over but if people want to deliver more presents that's fine by me. It's short sighted action for those involved in short turn arounds; and if that were my approach I'd probably be selling to. I'm a comfortable share holder and look forward to the long term, with some added stock thanks to today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.007(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $111.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $140.1K 1.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17885 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 119761 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.