AZY 4.35% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Brilliant work Salpetie, just gives me a better insight into the...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Brilliant work Salpetie, just gives me a better insight into the location and comparison to existing targets such as chicken ranch and Tim’s dome

Luck101

its been absolutely hammered. It certainly reaped the rewards in 2020, as a lot of gold stocks surged. Lately I’ve always had the feeling with GGP, if they were to hit good mineralisation elsewhere in the surrounding Paterson, you’d see life bred back in. But so far with Scallywag and the juri JV, eye catching results have not yet appeared but that could change. I think LTHs are still averaging below 2p and considering it’s now 12/13p, they’re still relatively happy. some as low as £0.0020. A lot of retail investment have sold out but for the ones who bought in 25-38p, they’re using it as an opportunity to average down

maybe the market is finally factoring in that GGP only have 30% of Havieron, and are waiting for upgraded resource estimates before jumping in further. I believe it’s a 10Moz + deposit, it will be interesting to follow the market reaction.

that’s why I’m still stunned with the lack of movement in share price here. The ground Antipa acquired is company changing. I mentioned to somebody last night on Twitter that the catalyst for me, will be the Wilki JV. It really shouldn’t be, not when you have your 100% ground throwing out 362m intercepts, and with Citadel already over 2.4Moz. But there are more GGP holders, with positions in AZY than what some think. With existing deposits already in place on the Wilki JV, if we continue to hit significant mineralisation on new targets, right next door to Havieron, investors will stand up and take notice. I guarantee it.

Greatland & Newcrest are proving up a deposit right now which is a generational find. Not content with this, post discovery, NCM then go out and sign a $60m JV agreement to tie up the Antipa land surrounding Telfer. That’s an enormous statement, and it won’t take another Havieron to make it a success. 5/6/7 shallow, high grade satellite deposits, closer to Telfer than Havieron, I can see Newcrest very quickly triggering the next phase of our agreement. No deep underground mining, drilling 1.5km per drill hole. For the same metres, you could probably cover 6-7 holes for the price of 1, you get with Havieron. And as a GGP holder I promise that is not me having a go. Havieron is outstanding and continues to grow at a rate I struggle to keep up with. It’s just a shame it’s under 400m of cover but nobody can change that.

Watch this space

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $45.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $18.62K 1.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58771 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7305314 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 319799
Last updated 15.04pm 02/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.