SYR 9.26% 24.5¢ syrah resources limited

Ann: 2021 Full Year Results Media Release, page-24

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 872
    Fastmarkets posted an article on our end of year results. As I've said in the past, every move SYR makes is monitored by the entire industry. Balama is one of the most important mines to the EV industry as a whole. I expect it to be the dominate producer of battery grade graphite flake over the next 15 years.

Syrah Resources’ flake sales jump in 2021 on strong demand

By SYBIL PAN
    Published: Friday, 25 March 2022

A summary of Australian Securities Exchange-listed graphite producer Syrah Resources’ activity in the year of 2021, according to its annual report published on Thursday March 24.

In brief

Syrah’s sales surged year-on-year on growing market demand in 2021. But container shortages interrupted the shipment and production of graphite by the company in the second half...

Also in fastmarkets. Why I keep rattling on about vanadium flow batteries. In the bulk storage market they have to move away from Lithium to prioritise the raw materials for EV's and also reuse EV lithium batteries for home storage instead of wasting resources re-cycling them.

Non-lithium-ion batteries said on course to exceed 10% of energy storage market by 2025 By DAVIDE GHILOTTI Published: Friday, 25 March 2022
    Alternative chemistries to lithium-ion batteries could account for more than 10% of the nascent stationary energy storage market by 2025, according to research group IDTechEx. While current battery technology is dominated by lithium-ion chemistries in applications that include consumer electronics, electric vehicles (EVs) and stationary storage, IDTechEx expects the non-lithium-ion battery sector to grow at...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.025(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $253.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 28.8¢ 24.0¢ $2.378M 8.968M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 565198 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 52473 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.