OMH 3.95% 36.5¢ om holdings limited

Ann: 2021 Half Year Net Profit After Tax A$23.5 Million, page-14

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Ferroglobe is notorious for having poor management.

the way their presentations are presented are apparently misleading, wih prices looking higher than they actually are.

not to mention they sold off all their hydropower plants to fund their debt repayment. Ie: selling off the golden goose.

one key thing i look at to determine whether management is decent is whether they tell shareholders when things are going down the drain. Ie: a balanced point of view, as opposed to a management that is all flower and rainbows, even when the business is going down the drain. I think ferroglobe fits this profile of a business that is going down the drain and management not telling shareholders the bad news.

this is the reason i didnt get into ferroglobe last time. Of course the negatives caused the share price to crater, which is why its turned into such a great stock when the market came back.

omh definitely made a misstep in keeping the bootu mine. But that mine is going to close by the end of the year anyway. If they lose aud40mil this year its going to be fairly devastating. But the long run the biz is fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $279.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.5¢ $4.825K 13.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18895 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.