QBE 1.06% $16.79 qbe insurance group limited

yes u r right, on open forums every1 should agree with the...

1. 3,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1090
    yes u r right, on open forums every1 should agree with the longs.

every1 who knows me knows how much i luv qbe

all the best to u gg, nvr begrudged Any1 a dime, we're all here to make a quid.....

@CaptainBarnacles - i know, i know, worked there (actuarial background)...know this dog of a company. Still dont understand the investment business case of expending $12 a share for a nominal unfranked return. On the return of capital - bit ironic given the number and frequency of cap raises over the last 5 years?!

Crop was destroying the book for decades @ ~130% COR, heavily regulated and US will always favour farmers over insurers with protection legislated in their favour.

great, qbe had a win this year, if theyre GROWING the book, heaven help them in the long run.....every 3-4years crop comes good, in between its a disaster....
    all the other "metrics" talked about, how much is like for like (current shell vs current shell last year)? worth delving more into the specific risk level performance and ignore the headline (turned around by ~$1bn crap.....yes, when uve halved your GWP and sold off many at a loss - of course there's little left to write off!!)

nothing is ever right with qbe on the surface....if i could be bothered, id give you 50 counters to every positive written above....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.79
Change
-0.180(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $25.22B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.87 $16.94 $16.69 $33.92M 2.020M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2466 $16.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.79 1874 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.