DRA 1.07% $1.85 dra global limited

Thankyou for posting @madamswer you're a most skilled and...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Thankyou for posting @madamswer you're a most skilled and excellent analyst.
    So there certaintly appears to be a few governance, libabilities are general hang-ups!!
    That was my feeling when reading through a few reports and starting to piece a few things together...
    "That the take-up was so poor is a bit of a statement in itself" - yup, well said.

So it's a cigar butt, I'm still weirdly draw to it, probably like a fly to one of those zapper-lights.
    Revenue from $600m 2017, tracking for $1.2B - 2021.
    That's impressive. 50% of the revenue is maintaince/service based - that's excellent.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3559/3559139-ae48ebc8cf2aeafde10fc081412a4c2b.jpg
    The key question here is leadership, goverance, liabilities, dilution... and other liabilities not yet detailed.
    How to value that all...

Maybe say revenues remain ~$1.2B normalised over a cycle.
    EBIT margins ~4% normalised - again over a cycle.
    FCF ~$50m apply a x12-15 multiple? I mean these are pretty serious long-term clients BHP, RIO...etc. 20+ year relationships.
    Valued on FCFx = ~$600-$750m
    Current 'adjusted' EV = $200 MC + 1/2 cash (rest is working capital) - $100m + $300m liabilities payble + $20m in rights
    Real EV ~$420
    So perhaps it's only at 70% discount to EV.
    I mean, given than governance and mgt - that's probably cheap- 'fair' value.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by niceaussieguy: 08/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.