SUL 0.17% $17.63 super retail group limited

Agree with you. There will be no overseas travel for a while...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Agree with you.
    There will be no overseas travel for a while still. And even when it starts there will be hoops to jump. Vaccine certificate, tests at your origin then destination requirements. Overall the free spirit amd the enjoyment had had the life sucked out of it. The days of sitting in front of your phone and booking a ticket to Bangkok for the next day are over.
    Consumers will get their frills elsewhere. Retail therapy. I myself have never had so many brand new runners sitting in the wardrobe waiting to be worn. Just when you think I'm not buying more you get an email of a new style, you take a look and say what the heck. I'm not going to use that $200 on spending money overseas. This is the thing all these new customers and the retailers have their details to bombard them with deals and new styles. Amd once you have started to smick yourself up wiith new shoes, clothes, new homewares etc. there is no turning back. We start to enjoy new nice things and habits are changed. Yesterday I backed the truck up and bought ADH at $4.04, today BAP at $7.80 and SUL $11.50. It's a once in the lifetime opportunity.
    I did hold a truck load of Accent group AX1 bought a couple of months after the March lows. I sold them to early I was of the view that things would go back to normal and that jobseeker, keeper and the early withdrawal of super stimulus would come off. How wrong was I sold them at $1.74 a few months ago. I posted in the AX1 page my reasons to sell. I made a big mistake in under estimating the governments response to Covid. I thought that things would get back to normal and we would move on from it. But that was until I realised the government is going for elimination and as such things are not going back to normal. It's a once in lifetime chance the retailers I mentioned will be in better positions in six months than they are today. Good luck everybody.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.63
Change
0.030(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $3.981B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.46 $17.63 $17.36 $5.408M 307.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 113 $17.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.63 3116 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.