IVC 0.00% $12.67 invocare limited

Aren't you forgetting that IVC has some successful offshoots...

1. 10,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1392
    Aren't you forgetting that IVC has some successful offshoots such as White Lady Funerals, and that many Australians want what they perceive to be a dignified funeral, whether in a Church or funeral parlour?

There's A$250 billion in excess savings allegedly accumulated during the past 29 months. I don't suggest it's evenly distributed geographically, but IVC has a wide spread of outlets covering much of Oz.

In some places, IVC has a monopoly because it's bought out the independents and by and large it's not cost effective to bring a funeral director and his staff in from another town. The switch by thousands to rural or rural city living (as distinct from Melbourne in particular, and Sydney to a lesser extent because it lacks Dictator Dan's woke police state) must be helpful to IVC.

I chose PFP as my investment in this sector but IVC must benefit from rising death rates. Should immigration resume to anything close to 200000 a year, many in the community will be displeased but over time IVC will be a beneficiary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.