MMI 2.17% 4.7¢ metro mining limited

well ace hold onto your seatmost times there are 3 runs to a...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    well ace hold onto your seat
    most times there are 3 runs to a higher point with small retraces then the surge begins....
    today,at present,sell side is not strong...no blockers in sight ,as yet......
    I'm expecting that the shortfall placement stock will be taken up by "sophisticated invetors" as they will buy it at 1.6c
    If this happens they will have to push the price much higher before they can start selling...or it will collapse..and thats not they way they operate....
    All its past problems have been resolved so no reaon why it can't work its way back up to 10c and above....
    Overseas supplier soverign risk problems now make Australian bauxite more attractive...
    This may have a positive affect on the price of bauxite....
    China ,due to floods, will need more bauxite to make aluminium...
    One has to remember...electricity lines are made from aluminium cabling...not copper as in the past ...plus there are many more needed uses for aluminium....that china needs...google search what bauxite is used for and be surprised how important BAUXITE is and what it is used for
    Rio has 3 operational plants in Cape York
    Now ex Rio executives are running MMI....
    Very convenient.....
    Companies like Rio only get interested in companies once they are no longer in the exploration phase..all the risk has been removed....
    MMI ..is an operational miner and supplier.....its ripe for the picking ...at these prices....
    I know of only one other large near surface deposit in Cape York and the Company that owns it has been essentially sitting on it,for many years, and waiting for ...I suggest....a buyer....when bauxite prices make it an attractive buy

its one that you have to just buy low and sit back and wait for the break out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $279.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $522.7K 11.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3640922 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 2972414 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.