MMI 2.17% 4.7¢ metro mining limited

Start up producers ,almost always having problems in the early...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Start up producers ,almost always having problems in the early stages....this company has has cyclones ,covid 19 and high shipping rates tossd at it......and the financiers still back it,by extending the repayment dates.....this is the confidence they have in its product being in high demand.....
    Many producers like LYC have weathered the storm to rise to new highs.....LYC had years of problems ,not of its own making,to overcome...and it did just that and is now expanding...

Bauxite is a highly sought after commodity.....somewhat unloved but very necessary in this evolving world.....many people don't know what bauxite is used for...thats the problem.....rare earthes were misunderstood but things like this change.....

China...a major buyer of Bauxite is experiencing severe weather problems.....a lot of re-contruction will be needed......and bauxite will be needed to produce alumina ...thus aluminum.....this is where MMI steps in...good quality bauxite ...close to china in a Australia which poses NO soverign risk.....LOW Covid 19 cases and thus LOW chance of disruption to supply chain.....
    At present the 1.6 c blockers are being eaten away ......
    Seems others feel that "sophisticated investors" will take up the surplus placement at 1.6c.......and bidders at 1.5 are increasing

I suspect these same "sophisticated investors" will have being buying up at 1.4 this will reduce any buying of the surplus 1.6c placement stock to an av of1.5c..... for them

My opinion.... its already hit the bottom and it can only go up now....and faster than some would dare to imagine.....

Now we wait for an announcement...that the surplus placement has been sold to "sophisticated investors".....thats what we want to hear...and given the
    last MMI announcement ......I suspect that finaliasing the sale of the surplus stock to "sophisticated investors" is near

then they gates get swung open...after all......

they buy to make a PROFIT....NOT out of love for the company.....and thats a lot of stock to move and thus...it will require a much higher price to move that stock and take a significant profit

now for a short wait.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $279.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $522.7K 11.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3640922 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 2972414 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.