IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

Hi Kickerz, your plight is shared here by many other investors...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779

Hi Kickerz, your plight is shared here by many other investors too. The last two years haven't provided
    the perfect backdrop to aggressively grow this business. The SP at times has shown glimpses of
    wanting to rear up and grow but that opportunity was squandered due to unforeseen delays in recruitment.
    For some investors, the problem has been a perceived lack of communication on recruitment numbers,
    however, direction and ambition have always been there.

The inordinate amount of time taken to achieve a satisfactory trial cohort has weighed heavily on the SP
    and overall market cap. What we do know from the first five patients is that Interim results show no safety
    or tolerability issues and testing has also shown the ability of the imaging agent to reach the lymph nodes.
    We also know that additional patients have been enrolled since reporting of those interim results in March
    2022, however, to date no specific numbers have been announced. Quarterly is also due soon and perhaps
    we may get a patient recruitment update - If so, that would definitely keep the market informed and engaged,
    but, I won't delve into the company's reluctance to release that detail. some reasons for not doing so are
    relevant.

As I've said many times before, in the absence of successful trial completion, I cannot see any significant SP
    movement occurring. I remain extremely hopeful and confident of ultimate success here and grudgingly hold
    and also add to holdings here as finances permit. Apologies for the long rant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.