NEU 0.72% $20.72 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Sawvic: Many THANKS for this most valuable post of yours - very...

1. 12,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Sawvic: Many THANKS for this most valuable post of yours - very much appreciated !

Sawvic/others: Going back to the original title of this THREAD: "A transformational year for NEUREN" now: I do hope that 2022/2023 will be two transformation years in the fight for providing HOPE for some of the people born with rare diseases !
    I just TODAY did read a respective article, from which I do quote hereafter.
    Am a bit surprised, in fact, that nobody on those NEU HC threads did mention that February 28 is the day to mark RARE DISEASES....

Some short quotes:
    "Rare diseases affect up to 446 million people worldwide, yet little time is dedicated to them in medical school. February 28 is a day to mark rare diseases, and raise awareness of them globally.
    Health care professionals have limited knowledge of these conditions, and no wonder, says Blayne Baker at British charity Beacon, which is building a global rare-disease community.
    A disease is considered "rare" in the United States if it affects fewer than 200'000 people. Lynsey Chediak works at Rarebase in the US, which partners with other companies to develop innnovative technologies to diagnose and treat rare genetic disorders. She has a rare disease herself."
    End of some quotes.

wasa

PS: Still cannot understand how the NEU share-price can stay at those depressed share-price levels.... But so be it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.72
Change
-0.150(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $2.648B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.96 $21.28 $20.61 $4.984M 239.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 782 $20.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.72 1021 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.