HT8 0.00% 1.1¢ harris technology group limited

There are different ways to achieve a business outcome –...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    There are different ways to achieve a business outcome – traditional thinking is that you must run your own shopping site and make profit from it, the truth is it is almost impossible to compete against the big players or platforms for the online traffic – how many people these days will go straight to Amazon or eBay instead of going to an independent site? From my limited knowledge on online shopping, even if you have the best prices, you still need to spend tremendous amount of money to get onto Google Adwords to get the traffic, by then most of the money in fact goes to Google/Facebook. In terms of platforms increase fees, well HT8 holds the number 1 position on Amazon, so it has a bargaining power, right? Let’s also look at – HT has been around for many years and it has its own shopping site as we all know. From what I saw, HT took advantage of Amazon’s market power and made a huge inroads on the platform and now ranked number 1 on this platform – a really smart strategic move by the company. Today, it is going ever stronger on eBay too. Furthermore, the new modern HT website is coming, so things are in a nice order. Do we agree?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.290M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $14.31K 1.350M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 192098 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 506670 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.