FLN 0.00% 19.5¢ freelancer limited

I have always been genuinely excited about FLN's scope since its...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have always been genuinely excited about FLN's scope since its IPO; the niche they were going to fill. In 2014, FLN's position and platform were much stronger than Upwork (back then eLance and oDesk). However, as a consumer, I must admit that Upwork platform is currently much more functional and professional than freelancer - this is something I hate to admit as an FLN investor. Also, it is now very noticeable that the quality gap between freelancers using upwork and FLN platforms has grown quite a lot. It is almost a waste of time to look for a proper freelancer who can actually deliver results in FLN platform, whereas freelancers on Upwork are highly skilled and serious.
    If MB wants to dramatically shift the narrative, he should look for ways to re-attract skilled workers back to platform instead of looking flashy website upgrades or ad campaigns. Having 50 useless bidders on my project is just a waste of my time, just so that FLN can say "we have the largest platform by the number of users and freelancers". I would rather receive 3-5 quality bids for my project where each applicant is really skilled to do work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 864 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.