EXR 1.10% 9.2¢ elixir energy limited

Gents, Gals, let there be no doubt, I love those numbers, who...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Gents, Gals, let there be no doubt, I love those numbers, who wouldn't! But they probably reflect a company on the verge of developing these volumes themselves right now, or soonish, with a development plan in place, sales contracts etc. One minor issue with that could be that EXR has a bit over 9 mil in the bank, enough to carry them through this year and a bit. They would need some serious cash to be able to develop an area as subset of the size of Belgium. That ain't going to happen without some serious CR or .... a TO. And the latter as mentioned by NY is the more viable option as well in a shorter time frame. May I suggest you have a look at OilGasPlanning calculations/pdf's, excellent work with a great risk assessment. I believe OGP mentioned that he might be conservative in his assessment, good to know, but still believe that he might be closer to achievable numbers in the shorter time frame than some numbers being currently posted. There is no doubt that this is one of the best projects out there, but let's contain ourselves a bit. Happy to be wrong, just means a lot (!!!) more upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $64.02K 687.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95809 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.