LTR 2.47% 79.0¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: 2022 AGM Chair Address and Presentation, page-55

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2161
    Thanks Timmi. I put forward my honest opinions and I don't expect everyone to agree with me.
    I stopped posting because the forum seemed to get overtaken by outlandish short term price predictions and take over speculation. The same people denigrate other Aussie hard rock plays, which seems couterintuitive to me. Anyone not on board with them seemed to get branded as being short LTR, which also doesn't make sense. It slowly was becoming more toxic on here.
    I think there are many great people on the forum and I guess that's why I still lurk in the background and still handing out plenty of likes. But my ignore list is also long, including some popular posters, which makes it hard to follow the threads sometimes. Missing a few of the old crew, like @TrayonRanger.
    I am very bullish about the future of LTR, but I am happy enough with a slow continual rise or even price stability until a large re-rate once the cash starts rolling in.
    The job is virtually done here. Nothing to do but sit back and let our first rate management team bring home this unicorn. This is also another feason I'm not posting now. Still very much looking forward to see what Buldania can throw up. Very happy for everyone here who is on board. Hope to catch up with people at an investor presentaion or AGM in next 12 months.
    @Drumo, if you are in Melbourne anytime, happy to pass on an LTR cap to you. Have enjoyed your contributions here over time.
    Hopefully another strong day today.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $1.915B
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 77.5¢ $10.13M 12.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 365849 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 35511 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.