CDA 3.26% $14.87 codan limited

I have my training wheels on with CDA so i'm still trying to...

1. 9,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    I have my training wheels on with CDA so i'm still trying to understand their communications business.
    So if incorrect feel free to correct me.
    The very lge US army contract initial and planned qty's is VHF for the microsoft goggles.The main prime is microsoft which for CDA/DTC is also very good as microsoft has the deep pockets /scale to develop these goggles.

But regarding HF which i should have understood the history but didn't.But again lockheed martin/babcock just one a $2b HF ADF contract to upgrade the ADF HF network.? Does this replace the original CDA HF ADF contract.?
    I can understand lockheed has plenty to offer in many technologies because they r a leading global prime.My gut feel is its good microsoft developed the goggles and if correct is using CDA/DTC as the VHF radio mesh component supplier.
    It is common Lockheed uses sub contract suppliers like microsoft/DTC i'm a little confused CDA is not the HF radio supplier for the $2b jp9101 ADF contract considering as u suggest the CDA HF radio was a quality product and i'm just suggesting the HF radio component CDA produces..
    There got it off my chest but still have sore kohuna's from yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.87
Change
0.470(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $2.696B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.43 $14.96 $14.23 $11.72M 799.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160 $14.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.87 765 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.