CDA 0.75% $10.55 codan limited

I'm recently fairly long CDA only because of DTC and Zetron and...

1. 9,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I'm recently fairly long CDA only because of DTC and Zetron and the potential for sml add on acquisitions and the US army USD 28m contract etc.I'll mention the what appears to b obvious connection with the microsoft combat goggle versions 1,1.1 and finally 1.2 inital qty 5000 planned total qty 120,000 units (minimum imo) and sounds like codan/dtc being the radio mesh supplier for the combat goggle connectivity.

Then I read in ADM 'Raytheon Australia selects codan for land 555-6 RF technologies'.
    Qoute from codan in article we will increase the 'army's ability to enhance monitor and control the electronic envoronment as well as deny and degrade the electronic systems of adversaries'.
    This covers guided missiles,autonomous military vehicles .drones etc basically anything AI or remote controlled.
    This will start with bushmasters being equiped with this electronic weapon which i had read Raytheon had won the contract sometime back.
    Like the microsoft contract,Raytheon is the worlds second largest military prime,codan will like microsoft 'enhance' the electronic weapon and raytheon is doing the same in the US with the JADC program but no component supplkiers named yet.
    Just mention with the sheet the Ukraine is going thru i would not b surprised if a couple or more of these electronic weapon equiped bushmasters end up in the Ukraine for real combat trials.

My point ,first i have no idea what technologies DTC and Zetron have,but obviously its secure and efficient enough to attract the attention of Raytheon and microsoft so far.
    The only point of confidence i will make is who ever has the superior electronic weapon technologies in any conflict will win any comflict and codan thru DTC and Zetron appear to be a leader with their specific component technologies.
    ps what is attracting me to codan are the contracts ,codans appearance of solid financial management and lets add their minelab division.
    Fascinating co,will b more fascinating when i understand its technologies a little more.,still trying to understand their connection with 4g and 5g spectrum,do they have some or is it military spectrum.?
    gltahs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.55
Change
-0.080(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $1.912B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.75 $10.75 $10.47 $1.097M 103.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1317 $10.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.56 751 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$10.57
  Change
-0.080 ( 0.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
$10.66 $10.70 $10.48 20146
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
CDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.