AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Hi Delips, Apologies i did not attend. If you look at the...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi Delips,
    Apologies i did not attend. If you look at the presentation, points 1 - 5 are what makes Alexium cash flow positive, which is slated as a must for this financial year. Included in points 1 to 5 is the dehumidifying technologies, which I suspect are fairly easy to integrate into the existing cooling technology. it appears they will be removing some conditions of branding so the product(s) may be difficult to see in the market place, however contracts including the dehumidifying are what makes Alexium cash flow positive this financial year, meaning that they need to have already got samples out to the market for stock and ordering within the next 7 - 8 months.
    It appears personal emails for information will be required as Mr Blackburn takes a pivot away from fully informing investors in the manner previously offered by management. I suspect this along with brand obfuscation in the market will help management control the narrative to "itchy" investors. around the development of Alexium and its actual position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5446557 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 299100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.