SGR 7.55% 28.5¢ the star entertainment group limited

It's not stoicism, its risk/reward profile analysis. I think...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    It's not stoicism, its risk/reward profile analysis. I think this is worth more than $2.70 long term. Though I may be wrong, which is why I have a 2.5% portfolio position in SGR along with 30 other 'bets' at the same time. So if you are correct and it goes to 40 cents, I can offset the loss against other gains. As a result I increased my position from 1.5% to 2.5% today.

What I love most about HC is how many people predict exactly what a share price is going to, or that they will always be right in their predictions! I would be over the moon if I could be assured of beating the market more than 60% of the time. Everyone seems to post that they think SGR will go to $.40 or $4.00 - this is laughable! My analysis is that this is a little undervalued and has strong downside protection. Having said that anything could happen and debt markets are becoming less accommodating which will impact refinancing.

PS I get heaps of picks wrong and have to sell out at a loss, despite this I have done well in shares since I started investing 9 years ago.

PPS I probably would have done just as well, if not better with an S&P 500 index fund like IVV.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.020(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $817.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 29.0¢ 26.3¢ $6.237M 22.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12947 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 605309 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.