SGR 1.53% 48.3¢ the star entertainment group limited

Thanks, so it seems that guests can confirm the free vs...

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Thanks, so it seems that guests can confirm the free vs purchased booze. I am not in Sydney so it is useful on the ground info that I don't have access too.

The long term debt of Star Group is around 1.3B and the properties are valued at about 2.7B, though it seems likely this is conservative given the run up in commercial property over the last 2 years (and as you said QWF - assuming license is retained - opening will help the debt/EBITDA coverage). My feeling is that this doesn't cover the entire market cap but does provide some nice downside protection. The longer I invest, the more I worry about downside protection. Just trying to focus on not loosing too much money if things go wrong. Businesses with hard assets, monopolies or rock solid cash flows are best. Spread the money over lots of these and it should work out ok in the long run.

It is CbrMaroon posting the 40 cent valuation. He is entitled to his opinion and I don't mind people disagreeing with my purchases. If everyone on HC is loving a particular stock I feel very nervous. Though the 40 cent valuation seems to have been pulled out of thin air and I would prefer some hard facts as a counter argument.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.3¢
Change
-0.008(1.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.384B
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.8¢ 48.0¢ $2.206M 4.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 1284136 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 264855 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.