TLG 0.44% 56.3¢ talga group ltd

Ann: 2022 AGM Presentation, page-13

1. 1,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    @mase101 there was a question regarding the ACC agreement and as far as I can remember Mark said that discussions are ongoing that things progress from non-binding to binding, but he didnt say it was imminent, (or that it wasn't)

Mark's talks are full on, and my old brain has to work hard to process all the info. it's remarkable how much he packs into his presentation, as well as how much is packed into that grey matter of his!

IMO there were a few savvy investors and broker types there, not a lot of mug punters like me and they seem to have fallen by the wayside over the years. There was continued acknowledgement of the long road they have travelled and as said before lots of enthusiasm for the future. I did get the idea that the board and others have reign Mark in, he wants to dig more holes and do more things but at the same time has shown considerable composure and patience, especially with the slow (for him) progress with regulations etc there.

He waxes lyrical when looking a slide of a pile of graphite and a picture of slurry. This is his lifetime dedication!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.3¢
Change
-0.003(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $217.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.5¢ 56.0¢ $233.4K 413.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5673 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 9831 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.