AGC 6.35% 29.5¢ australian gold and copper ltd

Ann: 2022 AGM Presentation, page-7

1. 7,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    sold most and kept enough in case I am wrong. but if I am right then there is no point of holding to many while management is milking wages. They can tell me they need more geochemistry or geophysics at Gandagai. Such work can be done along follow up drilling as previous results gave away enough to warrant more drillng.
    They did show they have more holes planned at Gandagai but are not showing when on the timetable. To me, this guy is taking a piss..

Let's see how things will play out. Hope the board (Adam from MAG is on the board.. I think) should act and slap him around. He is doing same what the previous guy at MAG was doing. More presos than holes.

Even at Morefield he generated enough follow up targets that should have been drilled during Q1 23.
    If they showed they would have drilled around 10 holes at Gandagai and about 10 holes at Morefield in Q1 then I would have bought more. But showing they are moving away from these prospects and now focusing on ground they just took over is telling me this management is doing IPT. From one project to the next but never drill any properly. From one bedtime story to another.

all my thoughts.. do your own research. no fin advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.020(6.35%)
Mkt cap ! $70.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.5¢ 29.0¢ $467.0K 1.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 146368 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 56499 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.