SPQ 0.00% 1.1¢ superior resources limited

Ann: 2022 AGM Presentation, page-98

1. 1,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    I've been the stock market for about 15 years now and almost as long on HC.
    I've never seen a director being able to decide when and if we are to receive material results from drilling. Considering they will be classified as price sensitive.
    I've seen many companies package results at the bottom of the quarterly on many occasions when the results are dismal ie just a few ppm. But this is a completely different story.
    On the flip side our MD Peter is a lawyer and had spend many years in this position. So I'm going to trust he knows what he's doing. I guess having an independent expert review the results and write up a complex geological understanding of Bottle tree when the time comes, allows Peter to skirt around the edges of Continuous disclosure.
    I'd prefer to see results after Christmas to be honest, we won't have the impact on the SP initially around this time. Typically May and December being the worst trading months.
    Future looks very bright for this company albeit very slowly, long term holders should have nothing to worry about, I'm patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $39.42K 3.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1455621 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 724739 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.