IPD 0.00% 5.2¢ impedimed limited

Ann: 2022 Annual Report & Annual General Meeting Date, page-11

1. 787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    well Mikie... thanks ... and short answer is YES

so my numbers... Co states that US oncology market is over $2Bn SAAS per annum ...

using that .. Co also state over 90% margin ... so... that gives net SAAS of $1.8Bn .. to be conservative take off another $50 million for a 15% cost rate ... gives $1.75 Bn ..

then ... say another $250 million running costs for the co ... gotal guess here but that is likely way over the top.. they don't need thousands of staff... the company can go fully global today with AWS and whats already set up with IT etc ... so .. using those numbers leaves $1.5Bn free cash .. then use a PE of only 18 ... and woll ahhh ...!! $15 a share...

my concern is a big Co see this and buys it for some ridiculous price.. to me that would be CRIMINAL ... either way I'll make big $ ... but would only be "happy" at a price starting at $10 .. lol..

anyway... fingers are crossed that when the world see the dots.. understands once private pay is underway ... and NCCN ..?? its one of the biggest stories to come out of Aus... so ... I am hanging for next 4C ... and the coming announcements .. and the price action when it finally arrives...

hows all that sound ..??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $105.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $92.85K 1.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 388013 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 98158 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.