IPD 0.00% 6.8¢ impedimed limited

Ann: 2022 Annual Report & Annual General Meeting Date, page-9

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    yes people.. lots of good detail ( mostly reconfirming the last years announcements ) and the CEO is fully on board with what is needed to get some movement happening... for me the dots are all here... the main ones currently being the case assistance program .. how its been going and the strength of case success... ( only 99% ) .. and how this is obviously twisting the insurers arms for re-imbursement...(the meetings that are being lined up ) .. and seeing how SOZO contract rates are being increased with the stair step pricing as well.. ( before NCCN guidelines and private pay are sorted ..) ... with all the renewals they said being due this quarter.. and quality lead pipeline they state... maybe this next 4C might have enough for the world to finally see these dots .. see the pricing power that they have .. start appreciating what they have and how much its worth,..

my quick calcs re oncology market ... Co states in this report that market opportunity in US is now over $2Bn SAAS a year... if so .. conservative valuation ( mine .. ) is in excess of $15 per share... and then there is still end stage renal .. and Heart.. which are substantial markets as well... and ... then there is the rest of the planet ... can't wait to see these next numbers and what announcements start coming as they can from these meetings ... exciting is not a strong enough word.. stay tuned people..

whale hunter ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $105.3K 1.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54839 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 9349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.