ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Just a personal note but I am really disappointed with how...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Just a personal note but I am really disappointed with how management has destroyed the value in this company.

First the company sets an agenda of continuous exploration and presents this to the market so you invest based on this for shares & options.
    Then midway through the year they stop all exploration and make absolutely no effort to explore some of the more prospective land awaiting drill results.
    The natural outcome is the share price collapses leaving existing shareholders destroyed & option holders losing everything.

Whilst this is happening the market perception based on existing East Tennant results believes their is no value in the area as results have been uneconomic by all companies that have drilled in the area so far which will result in a company valuation way under $10m,

Can guarantee the existing $5m in the bank wont last long, wouldnt be surprised to see prices under 2c or 0.00c based on pre consolidation and the suckers like myself who bought options based on continuous exploration lose everything with that investment.

During this whole process while we are all losing our money the ICG board dont seem to have any care or compassion about the situation apart from Jonathan's continuous online reminders its a long game so you grin & bear it while you lose your money.

As for the excuse about the Ukraine war impacts, that doesnt hold because the share price would have held up if they had stuck to the agenda presented to the market or tried low cost drilling around McCauleys Creek etc where evident outcrops are clearly shown by photos presented to the market.

Hate to see the damage to existing shareholders when they have to do capital raises based on prices around these levels if the final drill core results show similiar to the previous results so far..

After all this we can live in hope of a joint venture or talk our time away discussing cars or alpacas

If anything I had said above is incorrect I am happy to be corrected

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812260 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.