ICG 0.00% 0.8¢ inca minerals limited

Think most people when they put money into this realised they...

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Think most people when they put money into this realised they were doing so with a fair amount of risk, this is exploration let's not forget.
    I also believe many people, myself included, still have faith that something positive will come out of this.
    I also believe that the company has evolved now with having someone with more commercial than geological smarts at the helm, but I think you cannot discount the work that Ross has done to get it to this point.

What burns (and why I feel the need to reply) is when you come on here like the prodigal son, wearing his fur jacket and alligator boots, touting your successful trading strategies.
    Over the years you have flip flopped, at times quite emotionally over this stock - which I am sure is what Lockitt also makes reference to. I don't doubt you sold out at a reasonable level, compared to todays SP but I suspect it was done based upon reading someone's post on here rather than a defined trading strategy.

Please don't feel sad about those left in the stock we are all big boys and girls and are here through choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.21K 526.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1242857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1677291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.