ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    You know Richard is a badass when he follows Peter Schiff on Twitter. Unhedged producer is mentioned many times in Peter’s podcast. Peter’s long term vision is so superb. From the technical perspective, Gold double top is bearish but a triple top is a sign of the new all time highs. Peter Schiff’s theory is finally being played through. He wasn’t wrong back in 2008 but he underestimated China to aggressively buying the U.S treasury bills to save the Chinese economy. This is not the case this time and yet China teamed up with Russia to take down the U.S dollars. Donald Trump really doesn’t like to push Russia to China but Joe Biden did it. Very stupid move. Someone was questioning me that Donald Trump won’t win 2024 election. The odds for trump to win again is so large that even Elon said if he were arrested on Tuesday, he would have gotten elected for president in 2024. I’m not a trump supporter but he certainly is right in many things. TikTok and Twitter shows more truths than that of the media now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.