SGA 0.00% 20.0¢ sarytogan graphite limited

If you compared the contained Graphite resource of SGA to others...

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    If you compared the contained Graphite resource of SGA to others on the asx and their respective MCs it is pretty easy to see the enormous upside potential here. The main problem I see is that the majority of volume as of late has come from traders, so when they move on to the next thing it all gets pretty quiet. Most investors have made their positions and ultimately the next leg up will be determined by two factors. Firstly achieving 99.95% battery grade. If anyone knows what is involved in achieving the required extra 0.08% it would be good to share with investors here. Secondly the scoping study which will identify the probability of mining the resource with or without achieving battery grade. Sga has the second largest resource on the asx, second only to Syrah. I am invested here mainly because I believe the mine will be feasible regardless of reaching battery grade due to the volume of the resource. Of course there are a lot of factors the main one being the cost of graphite remaining to be high and or increasing over time. I always find the discount or premium on options gives a little insight into the optimism or pessimism of a stock. That's why I think it is vital if anyone has any information about the path forward it would be great to share in order to keep the sp moving. Regardless when we achieve 99.95%, off takes will come quickly and it will 10x from here pretty quickly imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $10.68K 56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51999 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 69809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.