MMI 5.13% 3.7¢ metro mining limited

They have a decent resource but how can a business survive...

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    They have a decent resource but how can a business survive losing so much money every year particularly in such a high interest rate environment. The market has changed so much in the last year, it’s harder to raise and to find willing investors to participate.

My fear was a raise would be done at .006/7 and that’s why I decided to take a loss here and preserve what cash was left. The worst case scenario is they’re unable to complete a satisfactory raise to continue which I’ve seen a few times over the last few months. AHQ just went belly up with $6m in the bank but big debt and at .013c I guess was unable to finance continuing operations.

They might turn this around but I think a substantial discount will be required for the CR.

I would also like to know who bought and sold and was it a trade from one related broker to another but at the same time they were selling down to genuine buyers that sat behind the 50m share buyer.

Guess we will never know but I will keep watching out of curiosity and next time I will cut my losses with a stop loss.

Good luck holders

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $219.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $773.0K 20.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3681069 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.