ALU 0.10% $68.18 altium limited

Ann: 2022 Full Year ASX Results Announcement, page-5

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Well, I like Aram and I admire his vision for the company.

Is Altium expensive? Yep, however its valuation has come down since it was trading in the 40's and it's impossible to argue the sentiment that ALU is expensive.

I'm more than happy to be invested in a company that not only seeks to disrupt the electronics industry, but also disrupt itself in the pursuit of dominance. When Aram speaks, I listen. When Aram speaks of the industry and a winner take all approach where there are no second prizes, you get the feeling that he knows exactly what he's doing.

"Some of our competitors have not even made a start...We are leading...but it isn't over until the fat lady sings...we do not want to become Blockbuster, myspace...or god forbid...Kodak".

Altium are flushed with cash, virtually zero debt and are well placed in the electronics industry that will only grow strongly into the foreseeable future.

Without doubt (in my eyes), Altium is the best tech company that we have listed on the ASX. Altium are already profitable. They have never done a cap raise and whilst I might appear overly optimistic, I think that in a few years time, that current PE might prove itself to be a useless metric for a company with such a solid outlook. I concede that I may be way off the mark. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.