VRS 2.00% 4.9¢ veris limited

Ann: 2022 Full Year Results Presentation, page-15

1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    I sort of think when you first go flatting you have a budget. Then when you buy your first home you have a budget and might even have to prove to a bank you can afford to buy the house. Then I think, hey even the government has a budget. So Veris went from $72 million revenue into the 90s. What happened to all that extra revenue...surely it wasn't already budgeted for? How come we only made such a low net profit (Aqura, aside)? In all the fancy stuff the Board puts out, do we have a budget? Should they go back to flatting 101. Dear Mr Board member, Pretend for a moment I'm your bank (isn't that what the shareholders are?) show me your budget...how do you price things so that we make a reasonable net profit, how are corporate costs contained within reasonable limits? Where is our guidance for FY 2023? What can we expect the bottom line to be? We keep hearing about revenue growth, and spatial data services, '' Trusted...Leading...smarter decision making", and so it goes...What I'd like to see is quarterly reports for the year, and in this first one for 2023 specific ways work has been priced more favourably, and costs contained within limits and a budget. Mr Board member, pray tell what NPAT appears in your guidance budget?. And finally, what repayments have you built into your calculations for your bank come end of year?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.