ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Some interesting points raised in the webcast. They have had visits at the Hengjaya mine from numerous OEM and EV makers, including Tesla. They are obviously attracting interest with their green proper rating, showcasing sustainable and responsible mining. I really think the green proper rating will be a huge factor to securing new customers/partnerships going forward.

Another point regarding the 10% interest in HNC, which gives them access to 6000t of MHP. This MHP will give them the opportunity to reach out and foster relationships with OEM and EV customers, with a view of bringing them into the dawn hpal project.

They are looking to be the first in Indonesia to go down the sulphate, cathode path aswell. I like their strategies and the direction the company is heading.

A maiden JORC Resource to be announced around mid year for Siduarsi, this should be interesting.

Sales licence for Oracle due next quarter and margins for current quarter are looking as good as last (so far).

Haul road due for completion second half of this year. Also JORC resource for Hengjaya mine expecting to increase with drill results to be announced later this year.

Although the SP is currently disappointing , there is alot to look forward to this year and beyond.
    Last edited by Branks737: 28/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $3.903B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 91.8¢ 89.3¢ $4.212M 4.647M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 28573 90.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 27441 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.